Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Celebrating One year Anniversary


Before our anniversary, I searched for a cool and cozy place in the right budget. Last October 24, 2010 me and mike decided to go to Banapple as his promise for me and im very excited to taste the famous bannapple cake. tempting? isn't it?


Mike tried the " Lasagna Wrap Around "  hmmm, looks yummy? must try...  Php 145


Mine is a pesto based called " Pasta Verde"  Php 130



I would like to share the story of this brownies. Before we buy the cake as our main dessert for the night, I told the crew that i want to indicate a " Happy Anniversary" note. she said they can't put it directly over the cake but they can make a design around the plate and so i said yes. While waiting for the cake and have finished our meal, the cake is served but they forgot the request, I felt bad and frustrated at one point. But they managed to make it up. Realizing the mistake, One of the server approached us saying "sorry ma'am we served the cake without your request but is it okay to give brownies instead?"then thats it, they gave the brownies with the designed plate and they greeted us Happy Anniversary. Now the day is complete! I bet you try the cake!




http://www.banapplekitchen.com/Banapple.html

JennyMyk
cupcakesanddonuts

2 comments: